There’s a lot of confusion in the CBD industry about CBD oil and CBD. Most people think they are one and the same, but that is not true. CBD oil comes from the hemp plant which contains less than 0.03% THC, so it does not get you high (unlike marijuana). The CBD oil is then extracted from the hemp plant and turned into an oil. CBD, on the other hand, comes from the cannabis plant and contains THC levels of up to 30%. CBD will get you high (unless it’s been specifically bred not to).
CBD oil has many benefits that CBD does not have. Here are just ten:
- CBD oil is non-psychoactive
- CBD oil will not get you high like CBD from the cannabis plant will.
- CBD oil is legal in all 50 states. CBD oil is legal to purchase and consume in all 50 states because it contains less than 0.03% THC.
- CBD oil is a natural anti-inflammatory: CBD oil can help with inflammation, CBD oil can ease the pain in your joints and muscles.
- CBD is an antioxidant: CBD has been shown to have anti-aging properties by reducing free radical damage which causes aging.
- CBD oil helps with acne: CBD oil has natural antibacterial properties that kill the bacteria on your skin that cause pimples and inflamed pores.
- CBD has been shown to reduce oil production and help with cell regeneration.
- CBD is a natural pain reliever: CBD oil can relieve pain from arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, sciatica and more. CBD does not have any side effects like narcotics do. CBD will not make you drowsy or sedated either so you can function normally while using CBD to relieve your pain.
- CBD is a natural sleep aid: CBD has been shown to help people with insomnia fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer without any side effects like grogginess when they wake up in the morning or hangovers from prescription sleeping pills.
- CBD oil also helps people who suffer from anxiety and depression by calming their minds and helping them focus on positive thoughts instead of negative ones. CBD is a natural mood enhancer: CBD has been shown to reduce stress levels in people who use CBD oil regularly.
- CBD also helps to increase serotonin levels in the brain which is the chemical responsible for making us feel happy.
- CBD oil has many benefits that CBD does not have. CBD oil is non-psychoactive, legal in all 50 states, a natural anti-inflammatory, an antioxidant, and can help with acne, pain relief, anxiety, and depression.
CBD oil is also a natural sleep aid and mood enhancer. If you are looking for an alternative to traditional medications, CBD oil may be the answer for you.
CBD oil is available for purchase online and in our stores. CBD oil is not currently regulated by the FDA, so be sure to do your research before purchasing CBD oil to make sure it is a quality product.
Have you tried CBD oil? What were your results? Let us know in the comments below!